Brolga Live @ is heading to Howard for a Friday Night Party with The Jacqui Walker Band plus special guest Al Davies
Brolga Live @ Howard
Howard District Community Centre
After rain ruined our fun last time, Brolga Live @ heads back to Howard and is set to make it a Friday night to remember with The Jacqui Walker Band along with special guest Al Davies
Brolga Live @ is a series of free, family-friendly, live outdoor concerts that will be popping up all over the Fraser Coast!
Grab your picnic basket, rugs or campchairs, and head on down for three hours of local talent.
- BYO Picnic and chairs. There will be a canteen on site
- Please note: this is an alcohol free event.
- Please no dogs (except genuine assistance dogs).
With the further easing of COVID restrictions pre-registering is no longer required. Just check-in on arrival. To make entry faster you can download the Check In Qld App before you arrive. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in.
A Live Music Australia event – An Australian Government Initiative. Presented by the Brolga Theatre in partnership with the Poona Community Progress Association Inc.
A joint initiative of Community Development & Cultural Services.
- Entry is free but check in upon arrival is required.
- Contact tracing details of all persons attending (for children enter parents name) are required.
This is a COVIDSafe Event. To help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and stay healthy:
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath or a fever.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times.
- If you become unwell during the event, please advise a COVID Safe Ambassador
- Please adhere to the maximum customer capacity limit signs at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the venue.
- Follow any instructions given by our team members