The Maryborough Showgrounds & EquestrianPark is doing everything it can to provide a safe venue free from any health and safety risk including COVID-19. The venue is operating under a COVID safe plan and following Queensland Government guidelines.
We ask you to play your part to keep everyone safe by folowing the venue's Conditions of Entry:
Conditions of Entry
Before entering this venue, please review the below conditions and assist us in maintaining the safety of patrons, staff and community.
- Please do not enter this venue if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or a fever.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times in this venue.
- Please adhere to the maximum capacity limit signs at all times.
- Please complete the contract tracing register at the Venue office on arrival (unless booking has been made online)
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with Government guidelines.
- Our staff will be practising physical distancing.
- We encourage contactless payment where possible.
- Pre-bookings and payment required for all venue activities. Visit venue website www.ourfrasercoast.com.au/maryborough-park
- We are cleaning our venue and high touch surfaces with increased frequency.
- Practice good hand and respiratory hygiene.
In line with physical distancing requirements, we will be limiting the number of patrons permitted in our venue at any one time. Please follow staff instructions.
Additional COVID Terms and Conditions
- Contact details, along with seating allocations, will be kept at the venue for 56 days from the date of attendance.
- Patrons acknowledge the venue may be required by law to provide contact information to public health officers on request.
- The Venue will not share this contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
- Patrons must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days or are COVID-19 positive.
- Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Disclaimer: Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
If you suspect an infection after attending an event, please contact your doctor or 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84).